Particle measuring systems for liquids
Abakus® mobil fluid
The particle measuring system Abakus® mobil fluid (Amf-Fluid) is used for counting particles from pressure lines and from bottles. The particle number can be displayed, printed out, stored and transmitted to the interface for up to 16 freely definable size classes. For the monitoring of cleaning baths or residual dirt determination, a laser sensor LDS 45/50 or LDS 1/1 is used. The bigger sensor opening prevents a blockage by too big particles. In addition, it is possible to work with a greater flow.
With the evaluation software “Log and Show” the measuring results can be exported via the built-in interface to the PC and further processed in diverse programs (MS-Excel, Lotus 1-2-3 etc.). Direct measuring and storing via the software is also possible.
Areas of application:
Drinking water pollution control (monitoring or filtration), checking of chemical and pharmaceutical solutions (online and from sample bottles), testing of filtration facilities and cleaning baths
- Sensor / Range / Concentration: LDS 30/30 / 0.9-139μm / 120,000 particles/ml
- Measuring Value Readout/Software: LAS 3.2, RS 232, Display, Printer, Threshold readout
- Channels: max. 16 freely selectable channels
- Power Supply: 230/115 V/AC, battery pack
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 240 x 360 x 240 mm
- Weight: 7,6 kg
|Evaluation software for Abakus® mobil fluid|